Committed to our mission
At JHTA, we genuinely care about our products, our customers and our people. We research, conceptualise, design, build and market phenomenal products that help people all around the world live happier, healthier lives. Being part of a company that is dedicated to living its mission every day can make for a rewarding career.
If you're a dynamic thinker, eager to be part of a growing international company, read on.
Here, we practice what we preach when it comes to healthy living. This is why we're committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that helps encourage them to lead a healthy, active lifestyle; maintain work/life balance; and thrive in their professional development.
- We offer wellness incentives such as on-site massage chairs, health assessments and discounted gym memberships with future plans for an on-site staff gym facility.
- Outstanding Corporate Culture
- Happy employees are productive employees, and our staff are among the happiest in the business. Our staff point to our casual employee oriented culture as a leading factor in their satisfaction with JHTA with incentives such as, departmental team building events and celebration lunches and BBQ's.
- Rewarding Achievement
- The Johnson Health Tech Australia C.A.R.E (Customers Are Really Everything) Award is presented to team members who have demonstrated outstanding customer relations. With recipients chosen by the management team, this award attests to a staff member's passion and commitment in assisting our valued clientele.
- Other Standard Benefits
- Paid annual leave
- Life insurance, AD&D, long term disability
- Short term disability
- Employee discounts for JHTA products
- Flexible hours
- Long service leave
- Car pool program
- Business mobile phones provided
To apply for available positions in fields such as administration, IT, Sales, Marketing, Tech Support and Warehousing, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JHTA is headquartered in Morwell, within the Gippsland region of Victoria.
Situated 1hr 45min (approx) from the cosmopolitan city of Melbourne, Victoria's state capital.
For more information, visit www.visitlatrobecity.com